GOALS for 2012-13
- Positive “letter grade change for schools defined as a “D” or an “F”.
- 2% increase in ISTEP (Grades 3-8) and a 2% increase in ECA (Grades 9-12) scores from the 2011-12 School Year to the 2012-13 School Year.
- 1% increase in the Graduation Rate for LHS from the 2011-12 to the 2012-13.
- 90% pass rate on the I-READ Grade 3.
- Continuance of moving the VCSC forward with good, sound fiscal policies in ALL funds (state supported, property tax, and Rainy Day).
- Aggressive public relations campaign that not only targets our existing “customers,” but also those who may want to consider the VCSC over their other options.
GOALS for 2013-14
- 3% increase in ISTEP (Grades 3-8) and ECA (Grades 9-12) scores. This will mark a 5% increase in a two year period.
- A Graduation Rate that is at 85% for Lincoln High School.
- 2% increase in I-READ Grade 3 (This takes us to 92%) -Extending the public relations campaign to a model that showcases the VCSC as exemplary.
- Continued reliance upon the fiscal solidarity of the VCSC in ALL funds.
GOALS for 2014-15
- No VCSC school less than a “C” under the present accountability model.
- Continue to see a positive increase in our standardized test scores and should be maintaining a graduation rate that demonstrates an increase.
- The VCSC should be considering a Capital Projects Campaign.