- Choose to be productive members of society who are fully equipped to continue their preparation for the future.
- Are confident and self-assured to maintain a positive vision of the future and goals to achieve our vision.
- Are well rounded academically, and physically.
- Are proud of their school and community and appreciate learning as a life-long endeavor.
- Are creative problem solvers who make sound decisions.
- Value and accept diversity.
- Will be provided a safe and secure environment
- An evolving and innovative curriculum that meets the diverse needs of all students, and equips them to be positive and contributing members of society.
- A highly qualified, dedicated, and caring staff recognized as the best.
- Homes, classrooms, and schools working together in harmony to support a safe and nurturing educational experience.
- Modern technology and training that maximizes learning for all.
- Pro-active and effective communication between staff, students, and their guardians that ensures student success.
- The optimal staffing and facilities to meet the needs of all student.
We believe that:
- The quality of education is directly related to positive partnership between the school corporation and all stakeholders.
- Every student must be assured a safe and secure envirnoment.
- We must provide a consistent, rigourous, standards-based curriculum that incorporates technology.
- Every student deserves a quality education, provided by highly qualified personnel in a positive environment that enables them to reach their fullest potential.
Student Oriented Goal:
Attract and maintain faculty, staff, and administration who are qualified, high performing, diverse, and committed to upholding the vision of the Vincennes Community School Corporation.
District/Community Oriented Goal:
Develop and implement a plan to ensure student academic success that ultimately leads to graduation.
We will further provide all students a safe and well maintained school environment.
The corporation will develop a plan that promotes fiscal stability.
The corporation will develop and implement a plan to promote the Vincennes Community School Corporation.
- Work as a team providing resources necessary to achieve a quality education.
- Recognize the corporation as the heart of learning, caring, and support for all stakeholders.
- Acknowledge education as a privilege that proudly accepts responsibilty for the learning process