VCSC Online Free And Reduced Lunch
Online Free And Reduced Lunch Form and Tutorial
Things to Remember
Having any of the below information handy, would be helpful.
- If you participate in SNAP, TANF, or FDPIR you will need to know your case number (not your card or account number)
- If you do not participate in any of the above assistance programs, you will need to report your total household income. In that case…
- If anyone in your household has a job, you may need to reference the earnings statement or pay stubs to report your gross income, which is different that the amount you actually receive in your paycheck.
- If anyone receives Social Security or retirement benefits, you may need to gather the benefit statements to report the amount and frequency of the payments.
- You may also need to reference other financial documents for additional sources of income.
Still not sure if you have everything you need? Don’t worry! The Help link on the income section of the application contains detailed instructions and explanations about the sources of income you must include, and you can gather additional information then.