It takes 42 of the correct credits to graduate from Lincoln High School. More requirements may need to be met depending on the rigor of your diploma and graduation pathway.
The minimum course requirements for graduation are as follows:
– 8 credits in specific English classes – 6 credits in specific social studies classes
– 6 credits in specific math classes – 1 credit in health
– 6 credits in specific science classes – 2 credits in basic P.E.
– 5 directed elective credits – 8 elective credits
Visit https://www.doe.in.gov/school-improvement/student-assistance/indiana-graduation-requirements for a complete listing of the Indiana Department of Education graduation requirements.
Courses and Descriptions
- Career and Technical Education
- English/Language Arts
- Fine Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Programs
- World Languages