Lincoln High School Early College
Through the Vincennes Lincoln Early College Program students can earn a 30 credit hour General Education Transfer Core Certificate. This credential is transferable to any public college or university in the state of Indiana. In addition to the 30-hour program, students have the opportunity to earn additional college credits through a variety of elective coursework. Our mission is to accelerate college readiness, success, and completion through challenging college credit coursework in a personalized environment with a network of staff, family, and community supports. It is our goal to produce college or career ready students, making a positive difference in our community. Lincoln High School is one of only thirty-one schools in the state of Indiana that is endorsed by CELL (Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning).
Early College Presentation
Cost & Affordability
- Classes taught by LHS staff cost $25 per credit hour.
- Classes taught by VU staff (Speech, Biology, & Anatomy) cost $75 per credit hour.
- Most classes offered are 3 credit hours with the exception of Calculus (5) and Science Labs (1).
- Students who are free/reduced lunch do not pay tuition costs for any classes taught by LHS staff, but must still pay for classes taught by VU staff and textbooks.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full prior to registration or the student will not earn college credit.
- Tuition is due, approximately, at the end of August and end of January for each semester. Speech, Biology, & Anatomy registrations will be sent out and due about a month earlier than other courses.
It’s easy! Visit the link below and complete the online Early College Application. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. Missing information may result in delayed acceptance.
|ENGL101||ENGLISH COMPOSITION I|
|ENGL102||ENGLISH COMPOSITION II|
|BIOL101||PLANT AND ANIMAL BIOLOGY|
|BIOL100L||PLANT AND ANIMAL BIOLOGY LAB|
|BIOL107||ESSENTIALS OF HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY|
|BIOL107L||ESSENTIALS OF HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY LAB|
|HIST139||AMERICAN HISTORY I|
|HIST140||AMERICAN HISTORY II|
|HIST235||WORLD CIVILIZATION I|
|POLS111||AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT|
|LITR100||INTRODUCTION TO LITERATURE|
|LITR222||AMERICAN LITERATURE I|
|LITR223||AMERICAN LITERAUTRE II|
|COMP110||INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER CONCEPTS|
|HIMT110||MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY FOR ALLIED HEALTH|
|MGMT100||INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS|
|MGMT280||INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING|
|ENTR221||CREATING A SMALL BUSINESS|
|ECON208||PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
|FINC245||INTRODUCTION TO INVESTMENTS|